Life can be hard, maybe especially in the years between childhood and full-adulthood. Everything in us and around us seem to be changing. Relationships can be difficult with ourselves, family, peers and adults.
Sometimes we need help from someone we can trust to navigate these important time and issues. If you are ready for positive change in your life or the life of your teen, we can help provide insight, support and new strategies. We can assist you to understand issues and patters in your life, and to help you draw on your own strengths and resources to overcome those challenges and move toward a healthy experience of emotions, relationships and life.
Some of the challenges we can help with include:
* Identity * School Challenges
* Relationships * Addictions
* Emotional Struggles * Abuse
* Adjustment Issues * Suicide Prevention
* Life Transitions * Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
* Parent/Child Stresses * Self Abusive Behavior
* Divorce/Separation * Bullying
Contact us today to build momentum toward a new day.